Want to get verified on Instagram? Well, Online presence can help you in many ways specially if you are running your own business or organization. As you all can see the growth in technology on regular basis, developers are trying to add more and more features as quickly as possible in order to make the website, software or application more valuable.
Today, I am here to guide you about “how to get your verified on Instagram”. Don’t confuse the term with creating a private account as both are completely different thing. Previously, in order to get a verified account, you were asked to pay an amount but now the scenario has been changed, you can get you Instagram account verified, without paying a single penny.
Moving forward, let us see how to get verified Instagram Account and get a blue badge
Steps to Get Verified on Instagram with Blue Badge!
You must be wondering that the process is quite long to get your account verified, but it is not like that, the process is quite easy and less, just follow the steps I am mentioning below carefully, and I am sure that your account will get a verified badge(blue) soon.
1) The very first step you need to do is, open your Instagram account by entering your username and password, if you have already done that then it is well and good.
2) After opening your Instagram account, Now you will be able to see settings icon next to edit profile in your Instagram account.
3) When you will click on settings, the option panel will get open. Inside settings, find the “REQUEST VERIFICATION” option and click on it.
4) After clicking on that option, a new window will open in which you are asked to provide your personal details such as your full name, plus you need to attach an identity proof. It can be anything such as driving license, nation ID card, Aadhar card, or passport.
5) Once you are done with attaching the identity proof, the next step you need to do is click on the “SEND” button.
6) After sending you need to wait for some time (couple of days), as Instagram will check each and everything about you before providing you the “VERIFIED SIGN”. Once they are done with the verification process, you will be notified by Instagram
Also we have listed down method on How To Verify Facebook Page and get a blue badge on Facebook. we hope it will help you get clear idea about page/profile verification.
Mentioned above are the “steps on how to get verified on Instagram”. We hope that you will be able to understand each and every step, still if you find any trouble during the process, you can leave your comments below or can directly contact us. We will definitely help you and make the task easier for you
Note : Only profiles/pages/accounts of Celebrities, Politicians, Media House, and Famous personalities will be verified by Facebook. Every user on Instagram is not entitled to get verified on Instagram with blue badge.